Terms and Conditions
1. Payment and/or your returned course form constitute your acceptance of these terms and conditions.
2. Following receipt of your booking form and/or payment, Premier Cricket Coaching will send you an email to confirm your booking.
3. To apply for a cancellation, please email [email protected] with the name of the child and the course dates you wish to cancel. Tom or Louise from Premier cricket coaching will contact you to confirm the cancellation and organise a refund. Cancellations are subject to the following charges:
- Two weeks before a camp – 90% refund
- One week before a camp – 75% refund
- Any cancellations made less than 24 hours before the course commencing will not be refunded
- Extenuating circumstances will be taken into account
4. Injury/Illness*: In the case of any participants missing sessions due to injury or sickness refunds will be offered at 50% of the costs of the session missed.
5. We do not ever cancel our sessions due to the weather and will always look after all attendees for the stated course hours. Therefore, no credit days or refunds will be issued in this case.
6. Premier Cricket Coaching reserves the right to modify a programme due to adverse weather conditions, low attendance or other unforeseen circumstances.
7. If a parent or guardian would like to make a complaint to Premier Cricket Coaching, then they should contact us via email at [email protected]
* Please note that refunds or transfers to be issued due to injury or sickness need to be supported by an official doctor’s certificate confirming that the participants physical health is no longer suitable to take part in the remaining sessions.
By making payment and/or completing the booking form, you confirm that you are the parent or guardian of the child listed within the booking and have custody and control of him/her and you confirm that:
- You have read and accept all of our terms and conditions.
- You accept that we will only administer prescribed drugs, e.g. antibiotics or inhaler, to your child during the camp with your verbal and written consent at the start of the course.
- You consent that we may call upon emergency medical advice for your child if an incident requires it.
- You accept that there is an inherent risk of injury in our cricket programme.
- If you give bouncy castle consent, that we accept no responsibility for any injuries that may occur whilst on it.
- If you circle the photo consent, you irrevocably consent to your child being photographed whilst at a Premier Cricket Coaching course, and that such photographs can be used in future promotional material produced by ‘Premier Cricket Coaching course’, and displayed on our website.
- You consent to trained first aid personnel caring for your child in the event of an accident.
- We accept no responsibility for loss or damage or equipment that may occur on our courses.