Premier Cricket Coaching – Our Privacy Principles:
When we collect and use your personal information, we ensure that we look after it properly and use it in accordance with our privacy principles which are as follows:
• Information provided is processed fairly, lawfully and in a transparent manner
• Personal information you provide is collected for a specific purpose and is not processed in a way which is incompatible for the purpose that Premier Cricket Coaching collect it
• Your personal information is kept accurate and, where necessary kept up to date
• Your personal information is kept no longer than is necessary for the purpose for which the personal information is required
• We will take appropriate steps to keep your personal information secure
• Your personal information is processed in accordance with your rights
• Premier Cricket Coaching do not sell your personal information
• Premier Cricket Coaching may share your information as required with the England and Wales Cricket board and other authorities such as police, medical specialists; children’s social care, courts and/ or relevant bodies such as probation officers in support of on-going investigations.
In addition to the adoption of the new GDPR regulations, we also adhere to the ECB safehands guidelines for participation in all cricket activities
What personal information do we collect ?
We might collect personal information, such as your contact details, your (and your family including children’s) date of birth, information about your bank or credit card details, email address, postal address and telephone number, details of other people included in your application to join a Premier Cricket Coaching course.
How do we use your personal information ?
We mainly use your information to provide you with courses run by Premier Cricket Coaching and to provide you (and your family) with updates to various activities relating to Premier Cricket Coaching courses. This includes newsletters and other marketing activities regarding Premier Cricket Coaching.
We may process your personal information for a number of different purposes and these are set out below:
• Where we have a legal obligation to provide personal data for example when requested by the Police, ECB Safeguarding team or the Information Commissioners Office (ICO)
• Where we have appropriate legitimate business need to use your personal information such as maintaining our course attendance database, developing or improving our services to course participants, all whilst ensuring that such business need does not interfere with your rights and freedoms and does not cause you harm.
• Where we need to use your sensitive personal information such as health data because it is necessary for your vital interests, this being a life or death matter such as the disclosure of allergic reactions or sensitive medical information to the relevant authorities.
How long do we keep your records?
You can ask us to do various things with your personal information, for example at any time you can ask for a copy of your personal information, ask us to correct mistakes, change the way we use your information, or even delete it. We’ll either do what you have asked or explain why we can’t usually because of a legal or regulatory issue.
As a summary you have the follow rights under GDPR: The right to rectification, The Right to Erasure, Right to restrict the processing of data, Right to data portability, the right to object to direct marketing- you are in control of how we use you information for marketing, we will only contact you if you’ve agreed that it’s okay to do so. We might use your information to tell you about activities that could interest you, but we don’t use your information for marketing campaigns.
Contact Details for the Premier Cricket Coaching Data Protection Officer:
For all matters please address to:
Premier Cricket Coaching
Email: [email protected]
You have the right to complain to the ICO at any time if you object to the way in which we use your personal information. More information can be found on the ICO website: http://ico.org.uk/
If you would like to contact the UK’s Information Commissioner Office direct; please write to the Information Commissioners Office, Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire SK9 5AF, telephone 0303 123 1113 (local rate) or 01625 545 745 or via email at http://ico.org.uk/global/contact-us/email/